This week on Gluten Free Best Friend we make you gluten-free sweet potater tots!
These turned out so well and we are so excite to share them with you!
A quick and easy treat that you can make savory and sweet! These would be perfect for a movie night, game night, or really any time! They are also super tasty the next day cold, if you can save any!
14 cup brown rice flour
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
What you do:
Preheat your oven to 350
1. Boil your potatoes until you can easily poke them with a fork
2. Let the potatoes cool then peel them
3. Grate the potatoes
4. Mix the grated potatoes with the brown rice flour and seasonings. Use your hands and get messy!
5. Squeeze ping pong ball sized balls into tot shapes and place them on a cooking plan.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the outside starts to brown
7. Let them cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!
Feel free to get creative with this recipe and use whatever seasoning you like. We really recommend using some cinnamon and brown sugar for a sweet treat!