Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vegan & Gluten Free Apple Raisin Bread

This recipe for Apple Raisin Bread is unlike any other I have ever had. It is simply delicious, and a hit among everyone I have made it for. It is vegan and gluten free, and only 145 calories per square. This is a must try! 

The original recipe came from a Vitamix recipe book. This recipe is intended to be made in a high power blender. 

*Note, I have found that the GF all purpose flour from Trader Joe's is the only gluten free flour that truly works for this recipe. I am not sure why that is, but I have tried it with several other flours. I highly recommend that flour (it's in pink packaging) if you can get to a Trader Joe's. 


Enjoy! 


Recipe yields 12 squares: 145 calories per square. 





Please Follow us, Like us, Watch us, and Subscribe to us! Thank you so much for your support! 





No comments:

Post a Comment